Unclaimed PF Amount

Unclaimed PF Amount

In pursuance of Circular.... Click here to view unclaimed PF amount of ex-employees of more than 7 years are to be transferred to Senior Citizens' Welfare Fund.

Unclaimed balances.... Click here.

If there is a balance in your name please submit the following documents to HR Deptt. of units from where employee was separated :

  • Application for withdrawal of Provident Fund.... Click here.
  • Supporting document for employment in NTPC reflecting Name & Emp. No.
  • Photocopy of PANCARD & Residence Proof
  • EFT (duly verified by bank) form for updation in SAP.... Click here.
  • Cancelled cheque for proof of bank account

Last date submission of fully completed claim is 25.02.2018