NTPC has been undertaking various consultancy assignments and Project Management Contracts (PMC) in different phases of the power plant since 1989. NTPC with its experience of developing and operating more than 66,885 MW of power projects generating power from all major energy sources, has emerged as a leader in engineering, construction, O&M, RLA/R&M and management of power projects and is a reliable consultant in Power sector.
NTPC is a consultant with several leading international development and financial institutions such as World Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, United Nations Development Programme and International Solar Alliance.
NTPC offers services for entire gamut in various infrastructure sector business such as:
- Renewable energy like, Hydro, Solar, Wind, BESS
- Fossil fuel based thermal power plants
- Combined cycle power plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Water supply and treatment
- Environment engineering and management
NTPC's vast pool of technically qualified manpower, supported by well proven internal systems and processes, excellent infrastructure, knowledge management facilities and global presence, is capable of delivering time-bound, qualitative and cost-effective solutions meeting global standards to various International clients.
Various services offered by NTPC are as below
Some of the work carried/being carried out by NTPC for International clients
- Mali/Togo/Malawi: Implementation of 285 MW solar projects in Togo, 500 MW in Mali, 100 MW in Malawi, 900 MW in Cuba and 50 MW in Niger as Project Management Consultant (PMC) under the aegis of ISA.
- PMC services for solarization projects in 47 LDC and SIDS ISA member countries.
- Middle East: Preparation of FR for Gas Based Power Projects in various countries like Nigeria, UAE, Oman and Kuwait. Walkthrough Energy Audit of Cement Factory in UAE
- Kuwait: Construction supervision, witnessing PG Test for Power Projects in Kuwait
- Nepal: Execution of Power Transmission Network and Substations for NEA, Nepal
- Bhutan: DPR preparation of a hydro project for Bhutan Government,
- Bangladesh: O&M service for World Bank funded 120 MW Gas turbine power plant of EGCB, Bangladesh
- Saudi Arabia: Energy audit and station performance improvement study of 13 Power projects for Saudi Electricity Company in Saudi Arabia. PPA review of power project in Saudi Power.
- Kenya: R&M advisory of a steam turbine generator plant for KENGEN, Kenya
- Nigeria: O&M Commissioning services to Nigeria for Steag Encotech
- Myanmar: Project management consultancy for village electrification using Solar with battery and DG power in five locations in Rakhine, Myanmar
Our International Clients